Monday, January 23, 2012
Flash
For Flash, i had a fun time! It was also my first time doing it, but i found it very fun, because i get to try moving the body parts around, design a short scene of my own, and more. Although it was fun to make, it was extrmemly hard! I had no idea how to do anything at first, but with the help of a couple teacher, i started moving the eyes around, and slowly the arms, legs, and head. After i have basically master all the movements, i started to design my scene. Designing the scene was fun, but i had to think alot about what i should do! At last, i settles in making a man standing in a windy day, and his hat blown away! I had fun making ti, and although i didnt get a very good mark onit, i enjoyed my piece and flash alot : ) I will definitly be doing more in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment