Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Scratch
Scratch was extremely difficult for me because since i went to korean and china for a couple weeks of vacation and came back late. I never encountered scratch before, and when i came back, most of the people were half done with their projects, and i was just starting and in a big pile of mess. I was lost and confused, and i had only a week and a half to learn something and finish the project. Luckily, i had friends who gave me a little help, and i searched up videos to learn. I was then finnally finished, definitly not that great or unique, but at least i completed the assignement. Although i still have difficulties with scratch, i think with a little more time, i will get better and more skilled. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment